Part-Time Assistant Roaster
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Apprentice Coffee Roaster
Toby’s Estate Coffee (Brooklyn) is hiring an Apprentice Roaster.
JOB ROLE REQUIREMENTS
Motivated, invested coffee professional who wants to further their coffee career with a focus on roasting coffee.
A deep and thorough understanding of the Specialty Coffee Industry is required.
At least 6 months coffee roasting experience required.
Valid Drivers License.
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Staging the roast day by weighing out green coffee
- Blending roasted coffee to our exact blend recipes
- Learn and understand printing, labeling and packaging
- Learn Production roasting on Probat P25
- Assist Production Team with warehouse tidiness
- Assist on deliveries when required
- Receive and stock green coffee deliveries.
- Must be able to lift up to and over 80lbs of green coffee and maneuver coffee sacks of up to 152 pounds
- Attend cuppings to learn how to evaluate roast profiling
- Aid in maintenance of production equipment
- Adhere to OSHA guidelines
We like a fun working environment and we are looking for like-minded individuals who like coffee and want to be part of our team.
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter and copy of your resume to. email@example.com
1815 total views, 2 today