NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Du’s Donuts & Coffee is a new donut shop by Chef Wylie Dufresne located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We are seeking Baristas and Cashiers who love donuts & coffee and are looking to join a new, dedicated, fun team.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the below:
– Customer service, with a passion and interest for coffee, from origin to cup
– Knowledge of and ability to communicate the coffee brand we use
– Ability to dial in quickly
– Excellent latte art
– Coffee brewing and Quality Control, including espresso machine maintenance
– Stocking and cleaning throughout shift according to NYC Dept of Health standards
– Responsible cash management practice
– Practices good standards in compliance with health code related to dishwashing, food handling, personal cleanliness, etc.
– Taking part in pre-service duties and applicable closing duties
– Must be to Lift up to 30+ pounds of weight
The ideal candidates will have the following:
– Department of Health Food Handler’s Certificate (preferred but not required)
– Experience with POS system is a plus
– Early morning availability in addition to ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays
– Has a sincere interest in the hospitality industry
– Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
– Able to work in a team environment and welcome feedback and direction
– Capability to stand for prolonged periods of time
– Ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb up and down stairs, walk, carry multiple objects
– Interest in Donuts & Coffee!
Du’s Donuts & Coffee
107 N 12th St
Brooklyn, NY 11249
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to walk-in from 10am-5pm. 107 N 12th Street Brooklyn, NY 11249
254 total views, 1 today