NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Orso Coffee is looking for experienced baristas to join their team! We are Sheepshead Bay’s first specialty coffee shop and need baristas who can bring exceptional hospitality and delicious drinks to our patrons.
The ideal Barista should be passionate about coffee, food and creating incredible guest experiences grounded in respect.
Pay depends on experience. Full time & part time positions available.
• Bring exceptional hospitality to our patrons and your teammates
• Work in a team to ‘dial in’ and serve a selection of delicious coffees in a variety of different brewing methods including but not limited to: espresso, pour over, and cold brew
• Work with your teammates in providing full support for the cafe – support may vary but can include washing dishes, clearing dishes, sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning and organizing condiment station, and taking out trash
Apply if you are:
• Passionate about coffee, food and creating hospitality experiences
• A professional – you are serious about your work
• Reliable and consistent – your manager and teammates can always depend on you to be punctual, looking sharp in accordance with our dress code, and bringing your A game
• Dedicated to your team and your guests – you understand and value empathy and use it to guide interactions on and off the job
You should have:
• Existing Food Handler’s Certification or certification within 30 days post-hire for the state you will be working in
• A flexible schedule and available to work weekends
How to ApplyEmail resume to: Jobs@orsocoffee.com
436 total views, 1 today