Boundless Plains Espresso is an Australian-style espresso café opening in July at 88 Greenwich Street in the Financial District of New York City. Our emphasis is on delivering premium espresso coffee and a delicious selection of fresh, seasonal, nutritious and inventive Australian-style café dishes available to sit-in or take-away.
We are searching for talented baristas who are incredibly passionate about premium coffee, great food and exceptional customer service. You will be working alongside a dedicated team focussed on creating a unique and unparalleled customer experience.
- have extensive experience in making quality espresso beverages, including dialling in, maintaining consistent espresso extraction and experience in batch brewing;
- be able to consistently perform and produce excellent quality espresso beverages quickly and under pressure;
- have a passion for personalised customer service and developing relationships with customers, as all our baristas must be comfortable with taking customer orders and other aspects of café service;
- be well presented and be willing to wear uniform (comprised of apron with white tee);
- be a strong team member with an ability to multitask and work with others; and
- have experience in, and an ability to use a point of sale system (we use Square).
- pay you competitively (salary and benefits to be discussed depending on experience) plus tips in a high-volume location;
- offer exceptional career progression opportunities as our business expands;
- offer high quality training programs and education through our coffee partner Parlor Coffee (you will be required to attend 2 x 4 hour training sessions prior to your first shift); and
- involve you in an exceptional working environment and team dedicated to excellence.
How to ApplyPlease send resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews to commence week commencing 26th June 2017
118 total views, 4 today