Boundless Plains Espresso is an Australian-style espresso café which recently opened at 19 Rector Street between Washington and Greenwich Streets in the Financial District of New York City. Our emphasis is on delivering premium espresso coffee and a delicious selection of fresh, seasonal, nutritious and inventive Australian-style café dishes available to sit-in or take-away.
We are searching for talented baristas who are incredibly passionate about premium specialty coffee, great food and friendly customer service. You will be working alongside a dedicated team focussed on creating a unique and unparalleled customer experience.
Full time and part time positions available.
- have extensive experience in making quality espresso beverages, including dialling in, maintaining consistent espresso extraction and experience in batch brewing;
- be able to consistently perform and produce excellent quality espresso beverages quickly and under pressure;
- have a passion for personalised customer service and developing relationships with customers, as all our baristas must be comfortable with taking customer orders and other aspects of café service;
- be well presented and be willing to wear uniform (comprised of apron with white tee);
- be a strong team member with an ability to multitask and work with others; and
- have experience in, and an ability to use a point of sale system (we use Square)
– have a Food Protection Certificate issued by NYC DoH (or be willing to obtain one).
- pay you competitively (salary and benefits to be discussed depending on experience) plus tips in a high-volume location;
- offer exceptional career progression opportunities as our business expands;
- offer high quality training programs and education through our coffee partner Parlor Coffee (you will be required to attend 2 training sessions prior to your first shift); and
- involve you in an exceptional working environment and team dedicated to excellence.
How to ApplyPlease send resume and availability to email@example.com
380 total views, 2 today