NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Black Press Coffee is seeking talented full-time or part-time baristas! We are a new coffee shop in the NoMad area opening late August. Our goal is to provide expertly prepared, premium coffee and doing so with unsurpassed hospitality in a warm and welcoming environment.
Applicants must be passionate about coffee as well as exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate should have extensive barista experience in making quality espresso beverages, including dialing in, maintaining consistent espresso extraction and experience in batch brewing.
In addition, you must also:
- Be able to consistently perform and produce excellent quality espresso beverages quickly and under pressure;
- Have a passion for personalized and exceptional customer service and developing relationship with customers;
- Be comfortable taking orders and other aspects of café service;
- Be reliable, punctual, honest, and positive;
- Be well-presented and have a warm and welcoming demeanor;
- Have a passion for coffee.
- Competitive compensation (depending on experience);
- Opportunity for growth;
- High quality training programs and education through our partner Parlor Coffee (you will be required to attend two training sessions (4 hours each) prior to your first shift);
- An exceptional working environment and team dedicated to excellence.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume and available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
429 total views, 1 today