NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Part Deux is a new modern-cozy-alternative coffee shop marrying coffee, food and art in the heart of Brooklyn. It is the first of many locations planned over the course of the next 3 years, so this position is perfect both for someone who is looking for growth opportunities or just interested in working full/part time shifts.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
• Create unforgettable experiences that combine quality, efficiency and friendly customer service
• Prepare specialty coffees at a fast pace while maintaining the highest level of standards for all product preparation and presentation
• Stay on top of current coffee and food offerings through tastings, cuppings and information provided by management. Educate customers about the products, and also how they may be enjoyed at home
• Perform store duties, including payment processing, opening and closing protocol, inventory management, and all other tasks related to keeping the location functioning smoothly
• Maintain an immaculate environment at all times
How to ApplyPlease email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview.
581 total views, 1 today