NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Black Brick Coffee is an independent coffeeshop located in the heart of Williamsburg, serving Stumptown and George Howell coffees.
We are currently looking for a barista to fill 3-4 shifts per week, an experienced candidate who would like to become a part of the Black Brick team.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2+ years of barista experience
- Ability to pour latte art, yada yada
- Comfortability working with single-origin espresso
- NY Food Handler’s Certification or certification within 30 days post-hire
- A flexible schedule with availability to work weekends
-This last part is important, we currently need prospects to have open
The clientele is fantastic, tips are great, and the atmosphere is ideal. Wage is super competitive with the market.
How to ApplyTo schedule an interview + trial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction to yourself and your resume pasted to the body of the email. No attachments, please.
290 total views, 2 today