We are searching for a barista with amazing hospitality skills and experience in the specialty coffee industry. The person must be fully capable of communicating our brand with exceptional customer service, enthusiasm, and kindness. They must be passionate about preparing coffee and tea with meticulous attention to detail and must be willing to educate themselves and others on how to continually push the limits of making the perfect cup of coffee. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about fostering a positive environment for both customers and other team members.
- Responsible for all shifts scheduled, including arriving on time, taking necessary breaks, and working for the entirety of the shift
- Must demonstrate excellent cash handling skills & judgment
- Follow all opening and closing procedures with meticulous detail
- Maintain a clean, well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards
- Willingness to undergo training outside of regularly scheduled shifts
- Eagerness to educate others and offer insight where needed
- Promote and practice safe work habits, promptly communicating potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies, and any team member or customer incidents
- Be a model for outstanding service and take ownership of service initiatives
- Proactively create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for customers
- Commit to and demonstrate our mission statement and values
- Provide customers with efficient, friendly, and superior service on a continual basis
- Consistently maintain high cleanliness standards with respect to store appearance, merchandise, and equipment
- +2 years Barista experience in specialty coffee and tea
- Strong Tea experience preferred.
- Must be approachable and work well with a team
- NYDOH food handler’s certificate is preferred
- Able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to stand for a prolonged period of time, lift up to 30lbs, frequently bend and twist from the waist, and frequently use arm, hand and finger motions to feel and reach objects
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and lead.
How to ApplyPlease send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
199 total views, 4 today