NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Beer Table is a specialty beer store with two locations in Manhattan offering a curated selection of unique foods and beverages. We are preparing to open our third location, which will feature a dedicated coffee shop- called Coffee Table- alongside our to-go beer and food offerings.
We are looking to hire experienced baristas to join our passionate and hard-working team in both full and part-time positions. Register positions are available for candidates with less experience who are interested in training to become baristas.
We will be partnering with Joe Coffee as our roaster, and employees will have access to training and education through the Joe Pro Shop.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Minimum 1 year experience as a barista in a specialty coffee shop, though we are willing to train the right candidate
• Upbeat, outgoing, and approachable demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Passion for coffee, food, and flavor
• Desire to learn and grow in this role, both personally and professionally
• Must have early morning, night, and weekend availability
• Ability to lift 40lbs and climb stairs
• Interest in beer is a plus, though not required
How to ApplyPlease send a brief introduction and resume to email@example.com. Please include 1 professional reference.
275 total views, 1 today