Gasoline Alley Coffee proudly serves Intelligentsia with unapologetic friendliness and enthusiasm . Gasoline Alley Coffee is synonymous with serving brilliantly crafted espresso based drinks, consistently , at each of our three locations -Noho, Soho, 23rd & Madison Ave. Each location offers a fast paced work environment with the customer’s experience always being at the core of our focus.
What is Gasoline Alley Coffee looking for in an applicant:
- A genuine interest in people, service, coffee…the coffee shop/café culture
- A strong work ethic combined with a positive attitude/good vibes
- Open to take direction or pursue additional training (in house/out of house)
- High energy levels with the ability to multi-task
- Alacrity, dedication, enthusiasm, consistency, reliability
- A collaborative spirit- to get the job done
If you think you have what it takes to work in one the NYC’s busiest Third Wave Coffee shops then answer the questions below.
Tell us a bit about you….what makes you a good fit for GAC.?
Are you eligible to work in the US? How long have you lived in New York?
Do you drink coffee? If yes, how much coffee do you drink on a daily basis?
Are you prepared to try an espresso based beverage prepared with dairy milk? Yes or no?
Which borough do you reside in? Train line?
Are you a morning or an afternoon/evening person?
Name three songs or genres of music you gravitate towards?
Tell us about a few things that you are passionate about.
Do you have any scheduling restrictions? If so, please elaborate.
A New York food handler’s certificate is preferred. All new hires are required to obtain their certificate within the first 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
95 total views, 2 today