NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nobletree Coffee is recruiting experienced Baristas for our Tasting Room and Roastery in Red Hook. We are looking for dynamic, creative, and outgoing coffee professionals with a passion for craft and exceptional customer service and heads-up hospitality.
Opportunities for advancement abound in this fast-growing company. We offer competitive compensation depending upon level of experience and all the coffee education you can handle in one of New York’s most picturesque locations.
- Weekend and mornings/nights availability required.
- Enthusiasm for making people’s days better.
- Love of clean and tidy spaces (and willingness to keep them that way).
- Specialty coffee experience – manual brewing, dialing-in espresso and filter coffees, scales, milk preparation – required.
- A passion for storytelling; ability to convey the Soil-to-Sip story that makes Nobletree Coffee unique.
- Comfortable working closely with a small team.
- NYC Food Protection Certificate (or interest in obtaining one) a plus.
- Ability to travel to Red Hook.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with team members and guests.
How to ApplySubmit a resume and cover letter with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
353 total views, 2 today