Nobletree Coffee is recruiting experienced Baristas for our Tasting Room and Roastery in Red Hook. We are looking for dynamic, creative, and outgoing coffee professionals with a passion for craft and exceptional customer service and heads-up hospitality.
Opportunities for advancement abound in this fast-growing company. We offer competitive compensation depending upon level of experience and all the coffee education you can handle in one of New York’s most picturesque locations.
- Weekend and mornings/nights availability required.
- Enthusiasm for making people’s days better.
- Love of clean and tidy spaces (and willingness to keep them that way).
- Specialty coffee experience – manual brewing, dialing-in espresso and filter coffees, scales, milk preparation – required.
- A passion for storytelling; ability to convey the Soil-to-Sip story that makes Nobletree Coffee unique.
- Comfortable working closely with a small team.
- NYC Food Protection Certificate (or interest in obtaining one) a plus.
- Ability to travel to Red Hook.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with team members and guests.
How to ApplySubmit a resume and cover letter with availability to email@example.com.
206 total views, 3 today