Makes and serves coffee/espresso drinks and related food and beverage items. Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and standards for quality food-service operations. Interacts with customers and other employees in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using standard measures and recipes.
- • Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- • Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- • Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies and utensils.
- • Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and following prescribed production standards.
- • Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service.
- • Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments.
- • Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
- • Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays in serving lines.
- • Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and accurately explains them to customers.
- • Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by establishing good communication and assisting in the buying decision-making process.
- • Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- • Performs other duties as assigned.
143 total views, 3 today