Hutch and Waldo is an Australian cafe seeking to win the prize for best coffee and vibes in the city. Serving top tier coffee sourced from roasteries in NYC and beyond as well as creative takes on classic Aussie brunch dishes, we are the upper east side’s go-to weekend spot. Our coffee offerings are curated by the nerdiest baristas in the city and include Parlor, Sweetbloom, Sey, and Heart and the list keeps growing, but where our success truly lies is in our team that customers trust will make them feel welcome every day.
We are looking for an energetic, warm personality to join our barista team. H&W coffee is the best on the UES, but our baristas are the reason our customers keep coming back. Candidates should have a natural desire to engage and chat with customers as well as strong coffee knowledge, plenty of experience and attention to quality.
- Build relationships with customers and be the reason people keep coming back
- Demonstrate coffee knowledge, brew methods, and espresso technique
- Work as an integral part of a high energy team
- Be an active participant in the NY coffee community
- Be a self-starter – taking on tasks independently
Pay is competitive, based on experience and there is potential for growth.
How to ApplyPlease email Jesse@hutchandwaldo.cafe to set up an interview.
151 total views, 1 today