Part-Time Barista Counterperson
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Barista skills and light food prep, outgoing personality, must be able to communicate with customers and build a fillowing
• Provide world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles of the cafe: provide timely and friendly cafe service, upsell, maintain product presentation standards, and maintain cafe cleanliness.
• Prepare and serve drinks and food in accordance with health code and cafe standards.
• Perform all support tasks in the cafe, including but not necessarily limited to cleaning cases and equipment, and restocking displays, in accordance with cafe standards.
• Maintain cafe cleanliness at all times, including but not necessarily limited to cleaning tables, maintaining the condiment bar, and removing trash in accordance with cafe standards.
• A basic understanding of the food and drinks we sell, and be able to talk about them with our customers
• Perform opening and closing procedures in accordance with cafe standards.
• Protect company assets by ensuring the accurate execution of loss prevention procedures, including but not necessarily limited to the following; cashiering and inventory standards, monitoring waste logs and recording consumption, and adhering to discount and return policies.
• You relate easily to others, building rapport and collaborative relationships with the store team and customers.
• You acknowledge, greet, and listen effectively to customers to ensure courteous and quick service.
• You take the initiative to expand your knowledge and understanding of the business.
• You are comfortable in a changing environment, with multitasking, with learning new systems and processes, and with assisting in all areas of the store.
• You work in the cafe which requires physical activity, including maneuvering around the store including back rooms, prolonged standing, repetitive bending and lifting.
• Our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
• You should be capable of using a computer and cash register.
How to ApplySend resume --> firstname.lastname@example.org
189 total views, 1 today