Full-Time Barista with Real Skill & Experience at Artisan Coffee Shops
Title: Experienced baristas
Tianti Books is a specialty bookstore in midtown Manhattan with artisan coffee and tea service. The books and videos we carry in over 30 languages are essential for learning the Falun Dafa self-cultivation system which has been practiced in over 100 countries since 1992. We started online in 2007, moved to a second floor space in Manhattan in 2013 and then to a new location at 535 8th Avenue, New York, NY 1001 recently. The current location operates as a destination store for learners and learners-to-be, as well as a peaceful space for people to sit down, enjoying high quality coffee, tea, book reading and friends, between Port Authority and Penn Station.
Tianti Books & Cafe aims to become a destination store for people who seek for good coffee experiences, as well as higher satisfaction of well-being.
Tianti Cafe is looking for baristas with real skill and experience at artisan coffee shops.
(For more information about Tianti, you may visit https://tiantibooks.org.)
If you find yourself saying “YES!” to most of the questions below, we want to meet you ASAP!
– Looking for an opportunity to have more responsibilities in your coffee career?
– Enthusiastic about coffee and want more people to enjoy your craft over counter?
– A self-driven learner?
– Have a sense of fulfillment when multitasking?
– Apt to perfect whatever you do?
– Jolly and caring for others?
– Efficient and productive?
– Neat and organized?
– Having a good palate for coffee and tea (traditional or fun type)?
– Managed coffee houses or espresso bars before?
Here is a brief summary of requirement for your convenience:
- Full time (40 hours/week) or part-time (32 hours/week)
- Good work ethic
- Hospitality focused
- Detail oriented
- Communicate with customers and teammates effectively and efficiently
- Flexible for weekend and holiday shifts
- NYC food protection license preferred
- No visible tattoos
- Earrings limited to earlobe
- Paid hourly at $19 (excluding tips)
- Rate depending on experience
How to ApplyIf you see yourself in this job position, email your resume with a cover letter now! Email: HR@tiantibooks.org Cheers!
278 total views, 3 today