Part-Time Skilled Barista
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Independently owned coffee shop seeking a highly skilled barista.
We are a small yet high volume third wave coffee shop located in Tribeca/Financial District in search of a confident barista. Looking for someone who appreciates the nuance of the coffee world as much as we and our patrons do. Must hold dedication to craft equally with customer service.
Mandatory experience with the following:
– Dialing in the grind
– Manual espresso extraction
– Working within defined extraction parameters (grind weight, extraction time, yield weight)
– Modern milk steaming method and basic latte art
– Basic machine maintenance (backflushing group heads, removing screens for cleaning, flushing out grinders)
– Juggling the prep of multiple drink orders and expediting efficiently
We are a small, but close knit crew. We love our regulars as much as we love giving a new customer their best NYC coffee experience. To us, the ambiance of the shop is as important as the product we serve. Must have a great taste in music, a light heart, and a great attitude!
Pay is competative.
Part time, flexible with hours.
Open Monday-Saturday, shift blocks are 6:30am-12:30pm & 12pm-6pm
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to ApplyApply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
292 total views, 2 today