NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nobletree Coffee is recruiting experienced Baristas for our new cafe opening next month in the Dekalb Market Hall in Downtown Brooklyn. We are looking for open-minded, outgoing, and enthusiastic coffee professionals to help bring a new coffee experience to Brooklyn’s largest food hall. We offer competitive compensation depending upon level of experience, great opportunities for growth, and all the coffee education you can handle.
- Specialty coffee experience is ideal, but we can teach coffee to friendly people.
- Cashiering skills required; experience with Square is great.
- Weekend and mornings/nights availability required.
- Enthusiasm for making people’s days better.
- Love of clean and tidy spaces (and willingness to keep them that way).
- A passion for storytelling; ability to convey the Soil-to-Sip story that makes Nobletree Coffee unique.
- Comfortable working closely with a small team in a high-energy and fast-paced setting.
- NYC Food Protection Certificate a plus.
- Ability to travel to downtown Brooklyn.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with team members and customers.
Nobletree is an innovative coffee brand of Farmers, Roasters, and Baristas based in Brooklyn, NY with two award-winning coffee farms and a milling and export operation in Brazil. Nobletree’s team of coffee industry professionals oversees the journey of each bean, from its growing conditions, to harvesting, roasting, and distribution, cultivating a story that is directly tied to the origin of the cup, from Soil-to-Sip. A collection of micro-lots carefully curated from notable coffee producing countries round out the worldly, aromatic portfolio. Nobletree is a proud member of the FAL Coffee family.
How to ApplySubmit your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org In lieu of a cover letter, please send a resume with salary requirements and name something you drink other than coffee.
200 total views, 1 today