Nobletree Coffee is recruiting experienced Baristas for our new cafe opening next month in the Dekalb Market Hall in Downtown Brooklyn. We are looking for open-minded, outgoing, and enthusiastic coffee professionals to help bring a new coffee experience to Brooklyn’s largest food hall. We offer competitive compensation depending upon level of experience, great opportunities for growth, and all the coffee education you can handle.
- Specialty coffee experience is ideal, but we can teach coffee to friendly people.
- Cashiering skills required; experience with Square is great.
- Weekend and mornings/nights availability required.
- Enthusiasm for making people’s days better.
- Love of clean and tidy spaces (and willingness to keep them that way).
- A passion for storytelling; ability to convey the Soil-to-Sip story that makes Nobletree Coffee unique.
- Comfortable working closely with a small team in a high-energy and fast-paced setting.
- NYC Food Protection Certificate a plus.
- Ability to travel to downtown Brooklyn.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with team members and customers.
Nobletree is an innovative coffee brand of Farmers, Roasters, and Baristas based in Brooklyn, NY with two award-winning coffee farms and a milling and export operation in Brazil. Nobletree’s team of coffee industry professionals oversees the journey of each bean, from its growing conditions, to harvesting, roasting, and distribution, cultivating a story that is directly tied to the origin of the cup, from Soil-to-Sip. A collection of micro-lots carefully curated from notable coffee producing countries round out the worldly, aromatic portfolio. Nobletree is a proud member of the FAL Coffee family.
How to ApplySubmit your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org In lieu of a cover letter, please send a resume with salary requirements and name something you drink other than coffee.
124 total views, 2 today