Nobletree Coffee is recruiting experienced Baristas for our World Trade Center cafe and our soon-to-open Downtown Brooklyn location. We are looking for dynamic and outgoing coffee professionals with a passion for craft and exceptional guest service.
Nobletree Coffee is a vertically-integrated coffee company that owns and operates two coffee farms and two processing and export mills in Brazil, a roastery and Tasting Room in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and two (soon to be three) cafe concepts. Opportunities for advancement abound in this fast-growing company.
- Weekend and mornings/nights availability required.
- Enthusiasm for making people’s days better.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Love of clean and tidy spaces (and willingness to keep them that way).
- Specialty coffee experience is ideal, but we can teach coffee to friendly people.
- A passion for storytelling; ability to convey the Soil-to-Sip story that makes Nobletree Coffee unique.
- Comfortable working closely with a small team in a high-energy and fast-paced setting.
- NYC Food Protection Certificate (or interest in obtaining one) a plus.
- Ability to travel to the World Trade Center and/or Downtown Brooklyn.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with team members and customers.
How to ApplySend an email to email@example.com; include your CV, availability, preferred location, and a brief description of the best thing you drank last year.
233 total views, 7 today