Full-Time Cafe Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Milk Studios is seeking a unique and qualified candidate to serve as its in house café services manager. We strive to create an environment of high-end hospitality and customer services for our expansive clientele. We are looking for a café manager that will enthusiastically seek to uphold and improve upon these standards.
- Hiring, training, scheduling, and management of staff baristas
- Monitoring and anticipating the daily needs of company clientele and build on existing relationships
- Stocking and sourcing of café goods and supplies
- Daily and monthly financial reporting of café performance
- Research and pursue new food + beverage options while educating customers on current offerings
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- At least 2+ years of barista experience
- NY Food Handler’s Certification or certification shortly after hire
- Openness to growing and adapting to a unique, fast paced, challenging environment.
- Previous experience in high end hospitality a major plus
This is a full time salary based position with access to health benefits and potential for future growth within the company.
How to ApplyApplicants should email resume and cover letter with job title in the subject line.
426 total views, 1 today