Full-Time Cafe Manager
Ride the Third Wave of Coffee!
Rare Opportunity for a coffee aficionado to assume full operation for high end artisan cafe opening in March. The venue will be about 775 square feet and is located with in a retail center in Livingston, NJ.
This person has all the responsibilities of an owner, to include food/beverage prep, marketing, hiring/training/supervising staff, customer service, inventory management, etc.
The ideal candidate will:
– be a stellar barista, able to make perfect coffee drinks that taste and present with excellence
– have experience managing a store including hiring and firing – at least 3 years
– be a passionate coffee geek and love teaching customers. You must love education!
– have a desire to compete and build a thriving shop that will destroy the Starbucks that is located across the street
– expert in laying out a new shop, so you can take the lead on the layout as well as assist in determine the equipment
-have 2+ years experience in high end cafe management, including food/beverage prep along with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management.
In addition, candidates must be passionate about coffee, want to taste it, breathe it and live with it all day, every day. This person scours industry news to uncover new opportunities and is creative in approach to menu options and customer engagement. Must be a latte artist and have a fine sense of taste–in short, this role is for a genuine culinary guru!
Role will pay a nominal base salary, along with an ownership stake (TBD). In addition, there is plenty of growth opportunity!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart with superior management skills and excellent people skills, this could be just the role for you!
Please reply with brief cover letter describing Third Wave experience and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to ApplyPlease apply via this site and include your resume in Word or pdf format (only), along with note explaining how your background fits with the needs of this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
199 total views, 2 today