7 Aug 2017
Full-Time Café Manager + Trainer
Supercrown Coffee Roasters is a young company with a focus on high quality coffees, collaboration, and sustainability.
- We roast beautiful coffees in a sun-filled space in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
- We seek out coffees from producers and importers that share our commitment to excellence.
- We welcome change and never stop chasing a more perfect cup.
Our newest partner, COOK, is opening a new cafe & upscale dining experience in Times Square. The bar is outfitted with a La Marzocco Strada 3AV, Nuova Simonelli Mythos grinders, a Mahlkonig EK43, and FETCO brewers – a dream setup!
We’re looking for a coffee professional to oversee the coffee program and implement high standards of drink presentation and barista training. You’ll get to lead the effort to bring exceptional coffee and service to the Times Square area.
You’ll get to train for two weeks with the super crew at Supercrown – you’ll get an inside look at our coffee philosophy & drink culture and bring that same level of quality to COOK.
- Be a superstar at pouring latte art + dialing in espresso
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Have at least 2 years of specialty coffee experience
- Be comfortable with overseeing ordering, setting up coffee standards, and managing a small team of baristas
How to ApplyPlease email a short about you + resumé to email@example.com.
232 total views, 4 today