NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Toby’s Estate Coffee we are dedicated to roasting the highest quality espresso and filter coffee. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee direct from the farm with un-compromised quality and freshness. We are looking for someone to join our three person education team who is friendly and exceptional at making, talking and training coffee. Our coffee educator not only trains our staff, they also train our wholesale clients staff and showcase our coffees for our sales team. Our educators run our Brew school, which includes brew classes, espresso trainings, cuppings and events.
- A minimum of three years experience in either a training and/or managerial capacity
- Exceptional brew and bar skills, able to lead and train by example during coffee bar service
- Can confidently lead cuppings, brew methods and espresso classes, proven track record training coffee professionals
- Familiarity using a VST Refractometer to measure TDS and calculate coffee extraction
- Active participant in the coffee industry / SCAA, enjoy attending conferences, events and or have competed or judged USBC competitions
- Excellent time management and trouble shooting skills, able to work independently
- Able to troubleshoot equipment issues
- Current with industry trends and coffee preparation
- Strong organization skills and familiarity with google applications:Drive, Docs and sheets
This position offers vacation, sick pay, health and dental insurance.
How to Apply
We need someone inspiring in our team, if you are truly collaborative and want to be part of a team that focuses on quality please email email@example.com
779 total views, 1 today