Part-Time Coffee Transporter and Brand Ambassador
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Coffee Transporter and Brand Ambassador
Who We Are:
Coffee of Grace is a coffee roasting company created to help rebuild the economy of Rwanda through trade (rather than aid) by Direct-Trade purchasing Speciality grade coffees at price premiums and highlighting these amazing coffees in the US market.
As a coffee transporter and brand ambassador for Coffee of Grace, you are recognized as the face of the brand to our customers. We are looking for someone who is professional, bright, ambitious, has great attention to detail and is customer service focused. You must have highly-developed interaction skills and demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service efficiently and effectively. Experience in the coffee industry is preferred.
When not out in the field delivering coffee, office tasks will be assigned.
- Managing all inventory
- Coordinating product pickups from the roaster and deliveries to customers
- Ability to move heavy coffee equipment
- Address any customer’s questions while out for delivery
- Fulfill office tasks as needed between delivery schedules
- Coordinate and represent the brand at events, barista skills a plus!
- 3 references
- Valid state driver’s license,
- Confidence and experience driving in Manhattan and surrounding areas
- Acceptable motor vehicle record
- Background check required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Flexible schedule
- Experience with a smart phone, IPad, computers and related technology
This position will be guaranteed 20 hours minimum per week. It is important that the candidate’s schedule is flexible Mon – Fri 7am to 5pm. Compensation will depend on level of experience.
You will have the opportunity for advancement within Coffee of Grace!
Please send your resume and a brief letter stating why we should choose you based on your qualities and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and a brief letter stating why we should choose you based on your qualities and experience to email@example.com
927 total views, 2 today