Part-Time Delivery Driver
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Parlor Coffee is the sum of its parts: a small team dedicated to raising the bar of coffee culture in New York City and across the country by sourcing, roasting and delivering the finest coffees for wholesale partners from coast to coast. Parlor seeks a Delivery Driver to ensure the timely delivery of our product to local wholesale accounts throughout the five boroughs of New York City.
As Delivery Driver, you are an ambassador of Parlor Coffee and an embodiment of our mission. You will work with our Production Manager to organize and execute local deliveries. Of note, you are courteous and considerate, understanding that your regular interaction with our customers is a reflection upon our brand.
- Deliver coffee and supplies to Parlor’s NYC accounts throughout the week
- Report directly to Production Manager
- Facilitate feedback as necessary between accounts and Parlor team
- Communicate promptly, effectively and respectfully with all accounts and members of the Parlor team
- Support Parlor with assistance for special events as necessary
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to fifty pounds continuously throughout the day
- Minimum of one year in a delivery position preferred
- Must reside in New York City; knowledge of city’s layout preferred
- Flexibility with availability and work schedule required
This is an hourly, part-time position. Pay is commensurate with experience. For a motivated candidate, this position will offer the opportunity to grow into full-time.
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Please include at least three references.
790 total views, 1 today