Full-Time Director of Operations
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Operations
Coffee of Grace is looking for a creative, experienced, leader who is passionate about coffee and the stories behind the crop’s origin. The candidate must have at least 5-7 years experience in the coffee industry as well as sales and operations background. The area of responsibility is wide and therefore requires thorough knowledge of various company processes and the eagerness to always look for a way to make these processes more efficient and effective in running the business. This director must possess the skills and tools to grow the company, looking at the whole picture while also managing the day to day operations of the business.
- Daily Operations include but are not limited to:
- Fulfilling all orders – locally in the city and shipments nationwide
- Keeping track of inventory
- Placing orders for pickups at the roaster
- Placing order for a new roast to meet demand
- Keeping track of all finances: accounts receivable, accounts payable, expenses, assets, etc
- Setting up new clients with all documentation and entering into our systems and processes
- Following up with existing clients and maintaining quality customer service
- Addressing technical issues with equipment
- Overseeing and coordinating marketing projects
- Overseeing social media platforms and the website
- Managing the office, keeping it organized and ordering supplies as needed to run the business
- Managing all human resources
- Managing the sales department
- Liaising with the Chief Operating Officer to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Supervising staff, delegating duties and providing constructive feedback
- Background check
- 3 References
Compensation commensurate with experience.
How to ApplyTo apply, please click on the "Apply" form on the job listing. Thank you.
338 total views, 2 today