Full-Time Experienced Barista (Full or Part-Time)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Rebel Coffee is a friendly neighborhood coffee shop in the heart of the West Village of Manhattan and we’re looking for an amazing barista to join our team.
Currently we’re looking for someone part-time who can fill 3/4 shifts a week.
Compensation will be hourly and based on experience.
Our ideal candidate has a true passion for coffee and outstanding customer service. They are outgoing, mature, punctual, and take great care in attention to detail.
- Must have at least 1+years of experience in specialty/third wave coffee shop setting. (dialing in espresso, latte art, various methods of brewing)
- Comfortable working both alone and with others in high volume/fast paced situations.
- Flexible schedule and weekend availability. (Open, Close, weekends, holidays)
- A passion for hospitality and engaging with others.
- Friendly attitude, strong work ethic, and an eye for cleanliness and organization.
- NYC Food Safety Handlers Certificate is a BIG plus or you will be expected to get one within the 2 months.
How to ApplyCover letter optional but definitely appreciated but if you would just write us a few lines telling us a little about yourself and your experience in coffee and the culture thus far. E-mail us your resume over at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please also include your current availability as well. Looking forward to hearing from you!
3620 total views, 1 today