Full-Time Experienced Baristas Wanted @ NYC’s First & Oldest Organic Coffee Company
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Experienced Baristas Wanted.
Beloved by families, titans of business, and A-list celebrities alike, Jack’s Stir Brew Coffee has come from humble beginnings to representing a cultural movement in NYC’s specialty coffee scene. And we’re only just beginning.
Jack’s led the crop-to-cup movement in NYC after exploring the world and learning first-hand of the injustices occurring in the coffee farming trade. Inspired by Julia Alvarez (author, philanthropist, environmentalist, and shade-grown coffee pioneer), Jack learned early on that organic shade-grown, Fair Trade coffee is the only way to do coffee right.
Over the years Jack’s has gotten a lot of attention for following our passion and focusing on serving our community the best tasting coffee we could find. Jack Mazzola, our fearless leader has taught America how to make coffee on The Today Show; Patented the Stir Brewer — Jack’s own revolutionary invention that sets us apart and makes our coffee the most delicious in the land. Jack was even featured as a question on Jeopardy.
At Jack’s, we are a family of innovative coffee lovers dedicated to warmly welcoming anyone who walks through our doors. We serve only the best from our selection of carefully curated and expertly crafted drinks and eats. Over the past 14 years, Jack’s Stir Brew Coffee has grown from a single community coffee shop on West 10th Street, to a humble business with 8 stores from Manhattan to Amagansett, with more coming soon!
In that time, Jack’s has opened a vegan organic bakery & continues to offer a growing assortment of healthy bites. As our hearts continue to swell with the die-hard support from our loyal patrons, Jack’s is dedicated to growing the right way by offering exciting opportunities to our employees & giving back to the communities we are connected to. We strive to consistently raise the bar on our standards and offer our communities only the finest of goods we discover along our adventures.
If you’re passionate about coffee, interested in joining a conscious brand and love interacting with people in a fast and dynamic environment come stir things up with us.
We’re looking for friendly and outgoing people to join our family. Part-Time and Full-Time positions available.
- Competitive industry pay rates + tips
- Health benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing Barista training and education
- All the free organic coffee your heart desires
- Warm and Welcoming demeanor
- You are a professional and take pride in your work
- Fun-spirited; enjoying what you do matters to you
- Reliable, punctual and well put-together – you know you look good!
- Your passion for coffee runs deep and you never miss an opportunity to up your game
- You practice empathy and compassion in your everyday life
- Experience working as a Barista
- Knowledgeable about coffee culture
- Thrives in dynamic fast-paced environments
- Being a Barista isn’t just a job for you, it’s about building a community with your team and those you serve
How to ApplyPlease submit cover letter and resumé to email@example.com. We know that it can be difficult to condense your awesomeness into a simple cover letter and resume. With that, we welcome you to include links, videos or anything you feel does a good job of letting us know who you are.
329 total views, 1 today