Full-Time Experienced Baristas and Cashiers
Devoción roasters in Williamsburg are hiring a full-time barista with 2+ years experience in specialty coffee. Candidates are expected to be hard-working, detail-oriented and professional.
Applicants need to be ambitious and passionate about coffee, with a positive attitude as well as the following:
- In-depth knowledge of coffee brewing and extraction in a variety of brew methods
- 2+ years high volume specialty coffee experience
- Ability to dial in espresso to our company specifications
- Strong latte art skills
- Personable and professional with strong customer service background
- Ability to work well with others and show leadership skills
Devoción is a single-origin Colombian roaster that opened in Bogotá in 2006 and expanded to Brooklyn in 2014. We are the only true farm-to-table coffee roasters, shipping all our green coffee overnight from Colombia via FedEx and roasting it within 10 to 30 days after dry milling.
Our U.S. headquarters in Williamsburg include a roastery with a 25-kilo Probat roaster as well as a Probat sample roaster, a laboratory, coffee shop and offices.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
1221 total views, 4 today