Full-Time General / Store Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bluestone Lane is influenced from the renowned coffee culture hub of Melbourne, Australia where premium coffee is a way of life. Founded in New York City in 2013, we see coffee and food as a way of creating an environment in which customers are immersed in the experience and leave feeling like one of our regular locals. Bluestone Lane seeks to make a difference to our locals’ daily ritual, every day. We roast our own Rainforest Alliance coffee beans in DUMBO, Brooklyn and our food menu is fresh, seasonal and delicious.
We are on the lookout for enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced Managers (all levels – Assistant, Store, General, Multi-Unit!) as we are growing rapidly!
Our managers are responsible for leading their in-store team to ensure the smooth operation of the café/coffee shop in both front-of-house and back-of-house, whilst maintaining the highest quality of service to our locals. We are all about the experience at Bluestone Lane. Our locals are everything to us and we are dedicated to giving them the best coffee, food and service in the business.
What you will bring to Bluestone Lane:
• Management experience within the restaurant or quick-service environment (coffee experience is preferred but not essential – the love and passion for coffee is essential!)
• Experience achieving sales targets, KPI’s and maximizing profit
• Providing overall leadership for the Bluestone Lane Coffee Shop / Café and overseeing the general operations
• Training of new & current staff whilst providing excellent customer service to our locals
• Embodying Bluestone Lane culture and core values
• Perform necessary administrative tasks including scheduling, inventory management/ordering and required communication
• Ensure a clean and safe working environment for staff and customers
• Competitive industry salary
• Health care contributions
• Career progression opportunities
• World-class training and education programs
At Bluestone Lane you will be a part of a busy and vibrant service team where attention to detail is essential. We look for those who prioritize quality human interactions and individuals who are motivated by self-development and progression.
We look forward to receiving your application!
How to ApplyApply via the "Apply" form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
285 total views, 2 today