Full-Time Head Barista
– Working alongside our Operations Manager to hire, train and manage the coffee bar team
– Welcoming customers by determining their coffee interests and needs
– Educating customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; and answering questions with a smile
– Selling coffee drinks and light food by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques
– Generating revenue by attracting new customers and introducing a new and ever-changing menu of seasonal drink options
– Maintaining coffee-side inventory and supplies and weighing in on the finishing touches of our coffee bar
– Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
– Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations
– Improving quality results by studying, evaluating, and designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
– Participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
– Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
How to ApplyPlease email email@example.com and be sure to include a little about yourself and why you are interested in our head barista position!
255 total views, 5 today