Freelance Junior Creative
At Toby’s Estate we love everything about coffee. We travel the world sourcing coffee, celebrating quality and complexity. We are looking for a high-energy Junior Creative to work with our Marketing Department. We see ourselves as a friendly and sophisticated lifestyle brand that makes people happy.
To do this job you need 2+ years experience in a similar role for a lifestyle brand or food product. You must have exceptional written and verbal communication.
- graphic design, fluency with Adobe Creative Suite products
- knowledge of ecommerce and brand strategy
- basic digital photography skills
- ability to update website and manage back end
Roles and Responsibilities
- developing marketing strategy and materials
- collating photographs and digital content for social media and promotional mailers
- posting and updating media, all platforms, mail chimp, yelp, instagram, linked-in, tumblr, facebook, twitter, etc.
- collaborate on promotional campaigns and marketing initiatives
Having an ability to direct and or design, photograph and merchandise would be great skills to have. A love of coffee would be necessary.
We want a super fun, friendly person for this role who is able to represent our company and share our values.
This position can be part or full time and is Monday to Friday. Salary is commensurate with experience. Start date is early December.
How to ApplyPlease submit resume and cover letter to Amelia - email@example.com
172 total views, 3 today