Full-Time Lead Barista at THE ELK
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
THE ELK is a specialty cafe in the West Village. We are looking for a motivated and charismatic individual to join our team!
We specialize in coffee drinks of the highest quality and also serve quality breakfast & lunch items. In addition, we carry a variety of pastries, fresh juices, and home products. Our goal is to provide our guests with a thoughtful and top-quality product offering, in an atmosphere that makes them feel comfortable and at home.
We are seeking experienced and friendly baristas with the following qualities :
– Experience working in a busy cafe and fast-paced environment (detail training undergone, if applicable)
– Organized and detail oriented
– Fast learner and self-motivated
– Ability to multi task
– Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
– Excellent customer service skills and ability to enhance overall guest experience
The general job requirements are as follows:
– 2+ years barista experience, competent in latte art
– Commitment of 3-5 shifts per week, 20-40 hours depending on availability
– Must be willing to work early mornings and weekends
– NYC food handler’s license, or ability to obtain one if hired
How to ApplyPlease email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
298 total views, 3 today