Full-Time Lead Educator & Account Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Parlor Coffee is seeking a coffee professional to work in leading and further developing our education department as well as heading up management of our wholesale accounts.
This position will require someone who possesses strong communication skills and who displays the ability to take initiative in staying organized, solving problems and responding to challenges as they arise.
- Directly provide effective coffee education for our wholesale customers in a manner that demonstrates hospitality and professionalism.
- Aid in the ongoing development and implementation of Parlor Coffee’s training program.
- Establish and uphold positive, ongoing relationships with Parlor Coffee’s wholesale accounts. Consistently support those accounts through providing timely response to their coffee-related needs and scheduling trainings as requested.
- Maintain the schedule and cleanliness of the Parlor Coffee training lab.
- Cup coffees weekly with the production department.
- Host one shift per week at Parlor Coffee’s tasting room by providing a welcoming and educational experience for our patrons as well as serving expertly brewed coffee. (Shift duties require that you maintain a clean and comfortable environment, stand on your feet for 6 or more hours, wash dishes and perform general opening/closing tasks)
- Superb barista skills. (Espresso and filter methods)
- A displayed passion for working with coffee.
- The ability to uphold a professional and courteous demeanor at all times and in all forms of communication.
- Dependability and a willingness to work hard.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Willingness to travel.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Basic computer skills.
This is a full-time salaried position.
1 Week Paid Vacation awarded after 6 months employment.
How to ApplyPlease apply by submitting a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
1397 total views, 2 today