Full-Time Lead Educator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Parlor Coffee is seeking a coffee professional to work in leading and further developing our education department as well as assisting in the management of our wholesale accounts.
This position will require someone who possesses strong communication skills and who displays the ability to take initiative in staying organized, solving problems and responding to challenges as they arise.
- Directly provide effective coffee education for our wholesale partners in a manner that demonstrates hospitality and professionalism.
- Aid in the ongoing development and implementation of Parlor Coffee’s training program.
- Assist in oversight of thorough quality control in all aspects of our company.
- Establish and uphold positive, ongoing relationships with Parlor Coffee’s wholesale partners. Consistently support those partners through providing timely response to their coffee-related needs and scheduling trainings as requested.
- Maintain the schedule and cleanliness of the Parlor Coffee training lab.
- Cup coffees weekly with the production department.
- Host one shift per week at Parlor Coffee’s tasting room by providing a welcoming and educational experience for our patrons as well as serving expertly brewed coffee. (Shift duties require that you maintain a clean and comfortable environment, stand on your feet for six or more hours, wash dishes and perform general opening and closing tasks.)
- Superb barista skills. (Espresso and filter methods)
- A displayed passion for working with coffee.
- The ability to uphold a professional and courteous demeanor at all times and in all forms of communication.
- Dependability and a willingness to work hard.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Willingness to travel.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Basic computer skills.
This is a full-time salaried position.
One week of paid vacation awarded after six months employment.
How to ApplyPlease apply by submitting your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
1049 total views, 1 today