Full-Time Lead Instructor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Royal Coffee NY Careers – Lead Instructor at “The Lab”
Who we are:
An independent family-owned company founded in 1994, we are Green Coffee Importers passionate about sourcing and supplying unroasted coffee to the top specialty roasters throughout the United States. We buy coffee from farmers, cooperatives, millers, and exporters in nearly 30 coffee-producing countries in order to supply the needs of our coffee roasting clients. Our office, primary distribution center and state of the art education facility, “The Lab”, is located in South Plainfield, NJ.
Currently we are building a custom curriculum to provide top tier education and industry training to the specialty coffee community. Royal Coffee New York will host and teach a wide range of coffee disciplines from roaster to Q-grader and everything in between. We offer education for all levels from hobbyists to career coffee professionals in addition to custom education and training not currently found in the specialty coffee marketplace.
Who you are:
As the Lead Instructor for Royal Coffee New York you will be a seasoned trainer, instructor and educator in various areas of specialty coffee. The Lead Instructor will need to be knowledgeable in roasting, espresso extraction, cupping and preferably a Q-grader. Teaching at The Lab will provide you the opportunity to expand and hone your career as a coffee professional, while contributing to the improvement of the specialty coffee community through education. You will be a passionate coffee professional with high energy, very detail and schedule oriented person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oversee day to day operations at The Lab and guide its progress and development.
- Develop and teach educational content for the specialty coffee community.
- Organize the class schedules, attendee’s agenda and setup/breakdown of all classes.
- Participate and teach at industry conferences and events for The Lab.
- Strong organization skills.
- Self‐motivated and high attention to detail.
- Proven experience as an educator with references (SCAA pathway experience is a plus).
- Roasting and Barista experience.
- A college degree.
- Capable of working some weekends.
How to ApplyEmail resume to Employment@Royalny.com
423 total views, 2 today