Part-Time Looking for a bad ass barista!
At Pushcart Coffee we’re not just a coffee shop–we make the neighborhood a better place. Yes, we brew some awesome coffee but if we stopped there, we’d be just another coffee shop, and you’d be just another barista (and we know you’re more than that).
Our success is built on three related pillars:
(1) we are a collegial, friendly, and respectful work environment of interesting and intelligent people
(2) a place for local micro entrepreneurs to sell and refine their products
(3) a community meeting place for neighbors to gather, collaborate, and grow closer.
You will need to bring an attitude that promotes high quality customer service and creates an environment that our customers regard as an essential part of their community.
– Consistently provide quality coffee beverages for customers. Working espresso bar, pour overs, batch brew.
– Ensure that quality products are being served to customers and have a clear knowledge of all the products
– Cash Handling/Register POS System
– Service customer needs, clean and stock store as needed
– Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines
– Leave every shift the way you would want to find it
– Assist manager in the day to day operations
This is an opportunity to work in an outgoing, growth oriented environment. Benefits include detailed paid training and a very comprehensive coffee training with seed to cup focus.
We’re looking for someone who:
– Loves connecting with people and providing a great customer service experience
– Has flexibility with schedule
– Takes initiative to learn tasks
– Goes above and beyond what is expected of them and is a supportive employee
– Can stay composed under pressure during busy shifts
– Has service industry or high volume retail experience
– Is punctual
It would be AWESOME (but not mandatory) if:
-You are experienced in pulling shots and steaming milk.
-You have a food handlers license
-You are looking for something long term in the coffee industry and hope for advancement here.
We are hiring for our Peter’s Field location on E 21st and 2nd Ave. Part time with possible full time hours. $12/hr+tips!
We can’t wait to meet you!
How to ApplyPlease send resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with who you are, your interest in coffee, and WHY you want to work at Pushcart Coffee. Please include subject line "Pushcart Coffee Barista Job"!
82 total views, 2 today