Full-Time Night Picking and Packing Shiftlead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Toby’s Estate Coffee is seeking an experienced Picker and Packer to add to our growing team. We are seeking a passionate leader who is a tenacious self starter and looking to grow in the fast paced environment of coffee production. Candidates should be friendly, professional, detail oriented, excellent communicators, punctual, reliable, and well presented.
The job entails:
- Efficiently picking and packing orders based off of a Packing Slip
- Completing a comprehensive Delivery Manifest
- Keeping team motivated and on task
- Be quick on your feet and proficient at troubleshooting/problem solving
- Labeling, bagging, boxing, and staging coffee orders
- Stocking inventory
- Keeping a clean and organized workspace
- Comfortable closing down the warehouse after hours
Hours vary between 2pm-1am, Sunday to Thursday.
All applicants must be able to climb ladders, lift up to 50 lbs, and up to 150 lbs assisted. Experienced warehouse staff will receive a competitive hourly rate, including sick pay. Health and dental insurance available to qualified candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
How to ApplyPlease email a resume and cover letter to Amelia - email@example.com
799 total views, 1 today