Part-Time Production Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Parlor Coffee is seeking an exceptional candidate to assume the role of Production Assistant at our rapidly growing roastery in Brooklyn, NY. Parlor aims to continuously elevate coffee within our own backyard of New York City as well as far beyond our roastery doors by coupling a detail-oriented, creative approach with earnest effort each and every day. Our desire is that anyone joining our small and vivacious team would adhere to similar values of work and integrity.
- Assemble product packaging accurately and efficiently.
- Package roasted coffee.
- Prepare shipments for pick-up by packaging orders as well as processing pick-up requests online w/ USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Assist in maintaining roastery cleanliness and orderliness.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of packaging materials.
- Displayed passion for working with coffee.
- Professional and amiable demeanor.
- Thorough and urgent execution of work.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Dependability and strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new tasks and follow instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the work day.
This is a part-time position with the potential for growth within the company.
How to ApplyPlease submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com by December 1st, 2016.
1989 total views, 1 today