Full-Time Production Roaster – Toby’s Estate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Toby’s Estate Coffee is a specialty roaster located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We are currently looking for a Production Roaster to join our team.
- Production roasting on a Probat P25
- Roast profiling/analyzing
- Able to read a roast report and prepare batch requirements
- Overseeing roasting flow and operation
- Inventory green beans (previous forklift experience would be helpful)
- Sample roasting for purchasing and quality control
- Lead cuppings and roasting events: retail and wholesale
- Log and track roast information using Cropster
- Able to use a refractometer
- Quality control cupping and espresso (ability to make espresso would be helpful)
- Team player, able to bag and deliver when required
- You must be able to lift at least 50 lbs unassisted and 150lbs assisted
- Able to use a walking stacker, climb stairs and stand for long periods of time
- Clean drivers license would be handy
- Full-time, vacation, sick pay, health and dental benefits
- Salary is based on experience
How to ApplyPlease send cover letter and resume to Green Coffee Buyer Jonathan Withers email@example.com.
344 total views, 2 today