Full-Time Sales Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About Nobletree Coffee
Nobletree is an innovative coffee brand of Farmers, Roasters, and Baristas based in Brooklyn, NY with proprietary coffee farms in Brazil. Nobletree’s team of coffee industry professionals oversees the journey each coffee, from its growing conditions, to harvesting, roasting, and distribution. Cultivating a story that is directly tied to the origin of the cup. A collection of beans hand-picked by Nobletree Coffee from many other notable coffee producing countries rounds out the worldly and aromatic portfolio. Nobletree Coffee is a proud member of the FAL Coffee family.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our sales team to help expand our network of wholesale accounts, distributors and brokers. In addition to focusing on local establishments such as restaurants, cafés and coffee shops. This person will work within the core values, mission and strategies of Nobletree Coffeeto ensure that prospective clients are provided with the best possible customer experience, while steadily expanding the Nobletree brand.
- Establish distribution goals by size, customer and channel of trade
- Identify and actively exploit new business opportunities in terms of new distribution and new routes to market
- Execute local sales and marketing activities in line with agreed Business Plan, and continuously work with distributors to build brands’ presence
- Achieve volume and placement objectives for target market
- Working with sales team on sales management and performance: setting targets, measurement and analysis of team and individual sales goals
- Coordination of sales meetings to cover brand performance, incentives, strategies
- Manage employee performance and foster good morale and company values
- Market and trend analysis, marketing initiatives, and future trend planning
- Management of on- and off-premise strategic accounts – selling and continually building relationships with key clients
- Organization of events in coordination with Marketing Department (Cuppings, Educational events, trade events)
- Represent the company at promotional activities and events
- Identify grassroots opportunities (i.e. events, bands, sponsorships, parties) through market research and act on this research
- Continuously update your knowledge of coffee and coffee/industry trends
- Ensure coffee quality with accounts through hands on skill training and coffee knowledge
- Work closely with marketing to develop effective sales materials to support sales efforts
- Report directly to General Manager on sales progress versus goals
- Minimum of 5 years in sales
- Sales experience in food distribution or coffee a requirement
- Passionate and enthusiastic about coffee
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Organized and able to effectively manage daily and weekly tasks
- Understanding of current food trends
- Understanding of food and beverage operations
- Understanding of fundamental financial concepts
- Willing to go above and beyond to meet sales goals and keep clients satisfied
How to ApplySend inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
284 total views, 2 today