Full-Time Sales Support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Toby’s Estate Coffee is a small batch roaster located in Brooklyn, New York. We travel the world sourcing coffee, celebrating quality and complexity. As roasters and baristas, we believe that each coffee can tell a story and we strive to share that in every cup.
We are looking to fill a support role that will work directly with our sales team to help grow our coffee program and nurture existing wholesale accounts.
- Attend sales meetings, take and distribute meeting notes
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts
- Answer all initial wholesale inquiries, assign a sales rep and keep database and territory map updated
- Research, create and circulate sales leads
- Be a point of contact for all wholesale accounts and work directly with Wholesale General Manager to resolve issues
- Schedule and coordinate all equipment installs and service tech appointments
- General administration: including setting up new accounts, communicating roast/delivery logistics, financing and credit applications, account file maintenance
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure payments are submitted in a timely fashion
- Schedule all wholesale trainings and drop-ins in collaboration with Director of Education based on account needs
- Attend in-store demos, trade shows, and industry events
- Help coordinate off-site events
- Assist with the creation of wholesale marketing materials
Candidates should be friendly and outgoing, driven, reliable, well-organized, detail-oriented and have a great phone manner. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, enjoy problem solving and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We love coffee, so you should too!
This position offers a competitive salary, health and dental coverage, along with a unique opportunity to work and advance into a sales role for the right candidate.
How to ApplyPlease email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
611 total views, 2 today