Full-Time Sales Team
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Parlor Coffee is the sum of its parts:
- We are a small team dedicated to raising the bar of coffee culture in New York City and across the country by sourcing, roasting and delivering the finest coffees for wholesale partners from coast to coast.
- We are a family bonded together by a steadfast stewardship of our connection to a tangible, transparent supply chain pursuing socioeconomic and agricultural sustainability.
- We are professionals with varied backgrounds whose insight and experience adds value to new business owners aiming to express their own vision of service through the ritual of coffee.
Parlor is building a Sales Team comprised of diligent, enterprising candidates who will reinforce our ability to provide the best possible wholistic support experience as the first point of contact with of our potential wholesale partners.
As part of Parlor’s Sales Team, you are first and foremost an ambassador of Parlor Coffee and an embodiment of our mission. You will work directly with our Director of Sales to seek new partnerships; moreover, you will be responsible for ushering a new partner through the entire sales cycle. You will also oversee proper and efficient onboarding for new partners. Of note, you are responsible for anticipating our potential partners’ needs in the field while promoting Parlor Coffee’s interests as one of our most visible representatives.
- Focus on developing customer relationships, constantly communicating in a positive and supportive manner
- Meticulously qualify wholesale inquiries with alacrity and care as Parlor’s first point of contact
- Seek and foster new wholesale partnerships
- Execute growth strategy under guidance of Director of Sales
- Contribute to each partnership’s strong foundation by scaling support in accordance with growth
- Establish best practices across each new account to ensure their long-term sustainability
- Provide ongoing sales support for new partners
- Provide thorough and extensive knowledge of Parlor’s seasonal offerings menu as well as all supporting services
- Provide thorough and extensive knowledge of Parlor’s equipment offerings and technical support services
- Provide constructive, creative solutions in a timely fashion
- Support quality control in the field with all of Parlor’s NYC accounts
- Manage account information on an ongoing basis via CRM software and Google Apps
- Report daily to Director of Sales
- At least one (1) year of sales experience in coffee or a related industry
- Displayed passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Mission-driven team player with a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and the willingness to pitch in to support colleagues
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Must communicate promptly, effectively and respectfully with all potential partners, current partners and members of the Parlor team
- Ability to complete work independently with broadly defined work objectives and limited oversight
- Meticulous about details and follow up; subscribes to the belief that no task is too big or too small
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Valid drivers license and willingness to drive in New York City
- Willingness to learn about and execute proficient barista skills
- Willingness to learn about and display knowledge of equipment technical service and maintenance
- Must reside in New York City or be willing to relocate
- Must remain flexible with availability and work schedule; must be willing to work weekends when necessary
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Must understand the importance of constructive feedback
- Strong phone, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with a confident, concise, clear and compelling style
- Appreciation for good company culture
- Punctuality and ability to present oneself in a professional environment
Ninety Day Goals
- Firm grasp of Parlor’s Education Program and satisfactory completion of each course
- Firm grasp of Parlor’s mission, sourcing practices and wholesale partner services
- Firm grasp of Parlor’s strategy for growth
- Ability to execute sales operations independently
- Sufficient display of business acumen both in the office and in the field
- Effectively qualify incoming sales leads
- Effectively manage onboarding process of new partners
- Efficiently collaborate with and utilize support from our management, production, operations and marketing teams.
- Confidently provide new partners with judicious consultation
How to ApplyEmail email@example.com We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please email us your cover letter and résumé along with at least three professional references. Parlor Coffee is an equal employment opportunity employer.
366 total views, 2 today