Full-Time Seeking Experienced Baristas
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Guckenheimer is seeking passionate, and experienced baristas who love coffee and tea to provide seamless hospitality to our guests. We are opening a high volume café, featuring third wave roaster, Parlor Coffee. Full Time positions available, with benefits. There are ample opportunities for upward mobility.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace.
When submitting your resume, please include your favorite method of brewing coffee or tea at home!
Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas. Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti and bagels. Remember the recurring preferences of regular guests and show initiative to drive marketing campaigns and seasonal specials.
- 1 year experience preparing espresso based beverages on a manual machine.
- 1 year experience handling cash and operating a cash register.
- 1 year providing excellent one on one customer service. Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers in English.
Founded in the San Francisco Bay Area by two healthcare professionals, Guckenheimer is an onsite specialty foodservice company dedicated to the philosophy that health and productivity at work is achieved through exceptional food and dining experiences. With accounts across 31 states, Guckenheimer features evolved employee health and wellness programs led by registered dietitians, customized menu creations and fresh meals-from-scratch prepared with sustainable and organic ingredients, locally sourced when available.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
- Clean service areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Operate Cash Register.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti and bagels.
- Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
- Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
- Create signs to advertise store products.
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches and salads.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Produce orders accurately and efficiency.
- Must be able to describe coffee blends and product to customers
- Must be able to operate espresso bar equipment
- Strong customer service skills.
- Food handling and cold food preparation experience.
- ServSafe certification or NYC Food Handler’s Certification
Reporting to this position: None
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
- Must be able to load and push a cart a short distance.
- Must be able to use a cash register or computer key board for up to 2 hours continuously
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
How to ApplyPlease e-mail resumes to email@example.com.
181 total views, 1 today