Full-Time Store Lead/Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Hidden Grounds Store Lead – Jersey City
We are looking for store leaders passionate about coffee, pastries, and food experiences. Our Cafe Leaders will be responsible for the overall success of our cafes. Your responsibilities will include all leading your team to execute our company’s vision. The ultimate goal of a store manager would be to ensure we create and maintain the highest level of coffee standards to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Coach and lead a team of Barista by having a successful plan for each of the employees and their strengths and weaknesses in serving our products to the customers.
- Ensure every single guest that walk through our doors have a memorable experience and continuously find ways to excite customers.
- Create and execute innovative financial ideas to expand the reach of the shop locally and beyond local geographical local.
- Collaborate with coffee experts to continuously learn the best and most updated methodologies and trends in coffee.
- Work on bar and on the floor, not only to help the team in busy moments but to stay constantly connected to the heart of our work and find ways to continually improve it
- Create and maintain a comprehensive work schedule for all employees. Cover any shifts that might be opened due to employees not being available.
- Responsible for managing and ordering inventory.
- Ensure proper financial management of the shop by depositing cash sales into the bank accounts.
- Provide comprehensive report on the overall health of the store on a weekly basis to the ownership.
- Ability to be flexible in managing the operations.
- Ability to quickly find and apply new processes and methodologies for improvement.
- Ability to lead and inspire the team for high levels of satisfaction among employees.
- Independent worker who is extremely organized.
- Extremely passionate about hospitality and customer experience.
- Strong retail and/or hospitality experience
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- Free drink per shift plus 10% discount on all of our products
- Eligible for end of the year bonus based on company and employee performance evaluation
- Company paid training programs
- Company paid participating fees for latte art throw downs, competitions and coffee festivals.
How to ApplySend your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
218 total views, 1 today