NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Toby’s Estate Coffee we are dedicated to roasting the highest quality espresso and filter coffee. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee direct from the farm with un-compromised quality and freshness. We are looking for someone to teach our weekend Brew School classes who is friendly and exceptional at preparing, presenting and teaching coffee. Our weekend Brew School includes brew classes, espresso trainings, cuppings and events. Our Trainer teaches both the public and our retail staff, showcasing our coffees. This position has the potential to transition into a full-time Educator role following a satisfactory review at the 6-9 month mark.
- Weekend availability – our Trainer will hold classes on Saturdays and Sundays and sometimes evenings; flexibility for travel a must
- 40 hours per week; 20 hours training, 20 hours on bar at our retail stores
- You are expected to pass Toby’s Certification and master our training curriculum
- A minimum of two years experience in specialty coffee, preferably with a managerial or education background
- Exceptional brew and public speaking talent, able to lead and train by example during coffee bar service
- Strong organization skills with proficiency in Google Apps: Drive, Docs, Maps and sheets
- Able to troubleshoot equipment and technical issues; familiar and comfortable with a wide variety of coffee equipment
- Active participant in the coffee industry / SCA, enjoy attending conferences, events and or have competed, coached or judged in US
This position offers vacation, sick pay, health and dental insurance.
How to ApplyPlease email cover letter and resume to Amelia: firstname.lastname@example.org
525 total views, 1 today