Full-Time Tri-State Account Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Jim’s Organic Coffee is a well-established, wholesale all-organic and semi-national coffee roaster with an excellent presence along the East Coast including the New York Area. We are seeking a NY based Tri-State Account Manager to cover this exciting and growing market. The successful candidate will be an independent self-starter with a passion and knowledge of coffee and an appreciation of the value of organics. We have many solid accounts that need service and expertise in order to collectively grow sales.
Growing the Territory
- Building upon existing business in the restaurant, cafe and grocery trade.
- Turning warm leads into ongoing, successful business.
- Cold calling build the brand.
- Partnering with our customers to enable them to brew and serve consistently great coffee.
- Expand our presence in Natural Foods and Grocery.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Taking service calls and addressing customers’ needs either through troubleshooting or dispatching one of our service partners.
- Providing Education and training to customers as to the benefits of high quality organic coffee.
- Making headquarters calls; existing and new.
- Working with existing distributor partners to gain sales.
- Attending trade shows.
- Minimum 2 years selling in the specialty food and/or beverage industry. Coffee or Organic Foods a plus.
- College Degree
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable to varied work environments
- Positive Can-Do attitude
Salary Plus Commission
Excellent Benefits Package
Please reply to this posting with cover letter and resume.
Please include desired salary range
How to ApplyApply via this ad. No phone calls please.
218 total views, 2 today