Full-Time Wholesale Sales Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Founded in 2009, The Brooklyn Roasting Company buys, roasts and sells superb coffees from the world’s most renowned growing regions. We favor certified coffees (Fair Trade, Rainforest Alliance, organic) and unique auction-lot coffees. All of our beans are roasted every day and expertly packaged in our state-of-the-art production facility in the historic Brooklyn Navy Yard to maximize flavor and freshness. The Brooklyn Roasting company work environment is collaborative, innovative, fun, and fast-paced.
We are looking for great people to join our fast-growing company. Come work with a great, fun and hardworking team that is enthusiastic about coffee and committed to Fair Trade, community support, environmental responsibility and sustainability! We are serious about coffee and want people who are serious about working with coffee.
• Revenue growth
• Responsible for territory growth according to the set company monthly, quarterly, yearly sales plan
• Execute any company promotions in the territory to support growth
• Account management, including training, order coordination, responsible for collecting payments due, distribution of marketing materials
• Technical and educational support
• Basic service troubleshooting (with BRC service tech support if needed)
• Basic repairs (filter changes, gasket changes)
• Reports and coordinates any complicated service needs to service tech
• Responsible for field training
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the specialty coffee industry preferred and/or specialty food/beverage sales in general
• Have an authentic passion for all types of coffee and coffee preparation
• Ability to learn and communicate company mission and coffees, describe differences in processing, roast profile, co-op, origins
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and computer skills, be able to work with spreadsheets and write concise proposals for customers and prospects
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills including good math skills
• Flexible and adaptable to varied work environments
• Good attitude
• Skilled barista
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Wholesale Sales. Please no phone calls.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume via email to email@example.com with the subject: Wholesale Sales. Please no phone calls.
192 total views, 2 today